An update is available for Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- A ‘MegaMan Voice’ option has been added to Language Settings.
- A new (black) border has been added.
- The online battle Custom Screen time limit has been changed to 30 seconds.
- Fixed errors in in-game messages for both Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Fixed an issue in which comparing libraries would cause issues with P.A. Memo registration status and display.
MMBN 4 & 6
- Fixed an issue in which using WindRack on an opponent during an online battle at a specific time would cause them to be forced off-screen.
MMBN 5 & 6
- Fixed an issue in which performing certain actions on the Custom Screen would cause a portion of that screen to remain visible even after the start of the next turn.
- Fixed an issue in which an error would occur when jacking in at the Power Plant under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which speaking in the WaitingRoom to a Navi with certain characters in its entry name would cause an error to occur.
- Fixed an issue in which fulfilling certain conditions in the battle against ShadeMan SP would cause unexpected behavior to occur.
- Fixed an issue in which activating AntiRecv with certain Chips in an online battle would cause the skill to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue in which unnatural imaging and performance drops would occur in Drill Comp 4.
- Fixed an issue in which unnatural behavior would occur when speaking to NPCs, after researching Mystery Data, etc. at a certain point in the story.
- Fixed an issue in which pressing the jack out button when riding a cloud in MrWeathrComp or Pavilion Comp 3 would allow the player to fall off the cloud.
- Fixed an issue in online battles where, depending on network strength, spent Crosses and Chips would be available again at the start of the turn.
- Fixed an issue in which the initial reward for completing a virus battle while playing in English differed from that when playing in Japanese and Traditional/Simplified Chinese.
- Fixed an issue in which performing certain actions after setting Swordy in a Virus Battle would trigger a drop in performance.